- A view from my hotel room
- I've got a room upstairs at the end
- They're everywhere.
- All around the town of Mussoorie
- Half the size of a London squirrel
- Hang out at the bottom of the waterfall, they have blue legs.
- A great welcome
- You only have one tactic to stay alive leaf bug. Stay on the damn leafs!
- Cows can go wherever they like, they seem to like the middle of the road best.
- Rohnit playing with the baby goats
- Lives in Mussoorie
- Some big Sikh festival in Mussoorie
Mohawked Yellow Bottom
- It has a mohawk, and a yellow bottom.
- Not as interesting as the Mohawked Yellow Bottom.
- Ask for a photograph and then immediately go all backstreet boys on me.
Traditional garhwal dress
- There are so many dogs in Mussoorie, they're passive and seem happy enough. They might explain why there aren't many rats.
- Many people use motorcycles in Mussoorie, Royal Enfield seems to be a popular choice.
- Hill farming in Sainji
- Students of Gems perform a traditional dance.
- For two Hindu gods one of which has 6 arms and likes to drink blood. Awesome. I will update this when I find out their names.
Mountain and birdy
- I hate spiders so much. This one was big and hairy and I found it in my bathroom in Mussoorie.
Baby Rhesus Monkey
- Enjoying a banana.
- One langour monkey trying to convince another that if he digs a little deeper he will find treasure.
- Monkeys are pretty great.
- These are up there with some of the best crisps I've ever eaten, and I eat a lot of junk food.
Everything I took with me
- Far too much.